Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Dress...

My wedding dress arrived on Friday - Wahoo! One whole month early... I thought that would be unheard of?! I wanted to squeal but I got the phone call at work so I had to remain composed ;)

I was reading today that the designer of my dress ~ Alfred Angelo ~ has exclusive rights to replicate Bella Swan's dress from Twilight - pretty cool I thought... That shall be my claim to fame!

My sister (Emily), my mum and I went to a wedding a few weeks ago -  here are a few pics...

 


It was such a lovely relaxed day, picture perfect background of the dam and and a picnic lunch afterwards. 

I must admit it got me pretty excited for my big day! I just get the biggest smile on my face when I think that I am soon to be married to my prince charming!

I'm off to netball now! Wish me luck :)

Lulu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment